Page updated 29.1.2009
What is HanzuGame Society?
HanzuGame Society is an
of players playing together mainly PC computergames
that have cooperative
gamemode. HanzuGame Society name comes from the fact that in their
official games the
always the same player called Hanzu.
HGS activity started in 2003. Today HGS has 28 members in
10 different countries. HGS is not a
clan or squadron and some HGS members are also members of different
clans. HGS and NMD support
each other. HGS is dedicated in any type of PC cooperative games,
and playes them with hard difficulty no-respawn style. HGS is
specialized in re-living game experiences by collecting game
statistics, screenshots and replays. In HGS games games are usually
played fully patched but without any mods to keep
difficulty level close to what is was designed to be. When
playing HGS uses TeamSpeak for communication. The official game session
day on european time tuesday evening/night and occasionally on some
other days too.
HGS behaviour protocol:
How to find and join HGS
- Never disconnect from the game when someone is still playing or
before end screenshot is taken, because of statistics collecting!
- Choose player name and do not change it too often, because of
- Never use cheats when playing with us. You may be banned forever
- Behave nicely and minimize profanity to make gaming experience
enjoyable for everyone.
- Never beg for setting changes or for example to change map.
- Believe impossible mission is possible and encourage your fellow
- Never offer games, mods or anything during playing. You can do it
Contact Hanzu or someone in www.nomandown.com. Or just join Teamspeak
and ask how to join. Or if there is no password, just join through
ingame server browser, Xfire, GameSpy Arcade, UBI.com, ASE or
How to join HGS as a
What do I have to do as HGS member?
- If you have participated 2 different games hosted by Hanzu, you
may be offered HGS membership. After that it is up to you if you
to join. Joining requires only giving your birthyear and location
What HGS membership offers me?
- Nothing. Everything is totally voluntary and you do not have to
explain when you want to play and when not. Just show up when you want
Is there anything else I can do for HGS except play?
- Voting rights when we vote what games we play next.
- Join passwords when we have more players coming to our servers
than we can let in.
- Of course. If you have skill and want to try program us some
simple gameutilities like statistic collectors, we can help at least
with offering great ideas and features needed. :) You can also
help Hanzu to test games and collect data for the list.
- But please undestand Hanzu do not need more games, mods, addons,
or so on. So offereing those will only bring him more stress
and pressure to him. Hanzu owns many original games, gamedemos and mods
that he has not yet even installed even once. So instead go to
NMD forums and share your knowledge there. At least links to coop mods
for games that do not have designed cooperative gamemode are always